Items for Bid
Bid#TH-221-2020: 2020 Residential Curbside Solid Waste Collection Services
PLEASE NOTE: The date for the mandatory pre-bid conference has been changed to September 9, 2020 at 10 a.m. The original meeting was scheduled for Labor Day. See Addendum 2.
- 2020 Sanitation Bid Advertisement
- 2020 Sanitation Request for Proposals
- 2020 Sanitation Contract
- SAVE Affidavit – Required
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 1
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 2
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 3
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 4
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 5
- 2020 Sanitation RFP Addendum 6
Bid# PZ-2020-001 Town of Tyrone Livable Centers Initiative Study
** Please note that bidder interviews have been moved to Tuesday, October 6th 2020 starting at 8:30am at Tyrone Town Hall, 881 Senoia Road, Tyrone, GA 30290**
- Town of Tyrone LCI RFP# PZ-2020-001 Bid Advertisement
- Town of Tyrone RFP# PZ-2020-001
- LCI RFP# PZ-2020-001 Addendum 1
- RFP-PZ-2020-001 Short List Notice
Bid#TH-220-2020: 2020 Town Hall Landscaping
**On September 3, 2020, the 2020 Town Hall Landscaping project was awarded to Aabby**
- 2020 Town Hall Landscape Bid Advertisement
- 2020 Town Hall Landscape Project Manual
- Town Hall Landscape – Title Sheet
- Town Hall Landscape – Exist Grading Plan C100
- Town Hall Landscape – Landscape Plan C101
- 2020 Town Hall Landscape Addendum 1
- Addendum 1 Attachment Bid Form revised
- Addendum 1 Attachment Sheet C101 8-12-2020
Bid#TPI-20101-2020: 2020 Asphalt Resurfacing Project
**On 4/2/2020, the 2020 Asphalt Resurfacing Project was awarded to Piedmont Paving**
RFP#TT-200-2020: Right of Way Mowing and Grounds Maintenance Services
**On 4/2/2020, the 2020 Right of Way Mowing and Grounds Maintenance Services Project Number TT-200-2020 was awarded to Aabby**
- ROW Mowing and Grounds Maintenance RFP
- Mowing RFP Map
- Addendum 1
- Addendum 2
- RFP TT-200-2020 Notice of Intent to Award
Bid#TPI-0100-2020: Sidewalk Repairs River Oaks and Farr Road
**On 4/2/2020, the 2020 Sidewalk Repairs River Oaks and Farr Road Project Number TPI-0100-2020 was awarded to Aabby**
- 2020 Sidewalks River Oaks-Farr Project Manual
- 2020 Sidewalks River Oaks-Farr Plans
- Bid Tab 2020 Sidewalks River Oaks & Farr Rd
- TPI-0100-2020 Notice of Intent to Award
RFP#2019-TH-01: Low Voltage Contractor for new Municipal Building Project
- November 8, 2019 UPDATE: This project was awarded to Communication Cabling Specialists
- October 21, 2019 UPDATE: The mandatory pre-bid meeting was held on Friday October 18 at 10am. Bids will not be accepted from any firms that were not in attendance at that meeting.
- The Town of Tyrone is seeking sealed bids from qualified contractors for the installation of low voltage cable (network and cable TV), key card access control, A/V for selected areas, and security cameras.
- Sealed bids are due no later than 2pm on November 6, 2019.
- A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held at the Tyrone Police Department (945 Senoia Road) on October 18, 2019 at 10am.
- NOTE: ALL prospective bidders MUST send an email to the Town Manager announcing your intent to bid. You will receive a copy of the building plans upon receipt of that email. Details and email address are in the RFP document below.
- Download the RFP: Low Voltage RFP
- Georgia Procurement Registry Link for this bid: https://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PublicBidNotice?bid_op=20668732019-TH-01
- Addendum 1, release date October 8, 2019: Low Voltage Addendum 1
- Addendum 2, release date October 16, 2019: Low Voltage Addendum 2
- Addendum 3, release date October 21, 2019: Low Voltage Addendum 3
- Addendum 4, release date November 4, 2019: Low Voltage Addendum 4
Tyrone Municipal Court – Probation Management Services
The Tyrone Municipal Court is seeking bids for a new Probation Management Service.
Sealed bids are due no later than October 31, 2019 at 10:00 am. Bids will be opened at that time.
For questions, contact:
April Spradlin, Court Clerk
Download the RFP:
Georgia Procurement Registry Link for this bid: https://ssl.doas.state.ga.us/PRSapp/PublicBidNotice?bid_op=2066873MC-2019-01
Tyrone Municipal Complex – Construction Manager At Risk
The Town of Tyrone desires to retain the services of a professional Construction Manager At Risk (CM) firm for the management, under a construction management/contractor at-risk
format, for the construction of a new Town Hall in Fayette County, Georgia.
All bids are due no later than April 18, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. The full RFP document is available on the State Procurement Website at the link below.
This bid was awarded to Parrish Construction.