Homeowner/Builder Resource Guides
- International Building Code
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Residential Accessory Structures Guide
- Residential Basement Finish Guide
- Uncovered Deck & Porch Guide
- Residential Additions to Single Family Dwellings Guide
- Patio Cover Guide
- Pole Barn Guide
- Residential Pool Building Guide
- Georgia Prescriptive Deck Details
- Permitting – Includes the collection of fees, processing of requests for permits and inspections, and providing information to the public.
- Plans examination – Includes the review of plans and related construction documents for minimum code compliance prior to permit issuance.
- Inspection – Includes verification that structures are built in accordance with the approved plans, construction codes and within the scope of the permit.
- To schedule an inspection, please call: (770) 474-9393
- For construction-related questions, please call SAFEbuilt: (678) 216-0641
- For site plan/planning & zoning related questions, please call our Planning & Zoning Coordinator: (770) 487-4038 ex. 108 or email@example.com
- Place the public’s welfare above all other interests and recognize that the chief function of government is to serve the best interest of all the people.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty in all transactions and constantly strive for excellence in all matters of ethical conduct.
- Recognize the continuing need for developing improved safety.
- Maintain professional competence in all areas of employment responsibility.
- Enforce the construction codes with fairness and impartiality.